Mother’s Day Plant and Bake SaleDirector of Communications
Thursday, May 08 and Friday, May 09
9:30am – 4:30pm
One incredible site to see right outside main entrance!
Colorful PLANTS and lovely GIFTS for MOM: mugs, frames, jewelry, scarves, chocolates and so much more. Price range: $2 – $15
TOYS and NOVELTIES: funny, cute and educational toys. Price range: $0.25 – $5
TREATS: a gigantic assortment of individual favorites: cupcakes, cookies, brownies and other yummy home baked goods. Price: $1
We need YOUR HELP to deliver the best event for our kids!
- Help PREP the plants for selling. On Wednesday, May 7th, starting 2pm we’ll be potting plants in the school garden, getting them ready for sale. Come join us before or after pick up on Wednesday. Many hands make light work!
- BAKE cupcakes and drop them off in Room 109 (or main lobby) either morning or both!
- BUY cupcakes or donuts and drop them off on either morning or both.
- Show your love for PS217 when you BUY and OFFER a CUPCAKE PARTY for your child’s class, or for any other class of your choice. Cupcake parties must be pre-ordered and paid ($1/cupcake) by Tuesday, May 6th. Let us know how many cupcakes, for which day and which class. We’ll make sure to promptly deliver. No need to mention how happy those kids will be! J
- Come and WORK the sale! The sale starts at 9:30am and runs until 4:30pm both days. It really helps us out if you can please volunteer to work an hour or more, either or both days. Whatever time you can give is most appreciated. WE NEED YOU!
Remember to give your children spending money on the sale days!